Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Will wonders never cease

Swore when then last one ended that I wouldn't ever ever get married again. Well... it has come up in conversation and it turns out that I would more than consider it again.

Damn.

Even have thoughts of having little ones down the line (I guess not too far because I am getting old).

Pretty much a first for me, as in the past it would have been a fleeing "what if?" instead of a "want to".

Seriously shocked at myself. But it is a good thing.

I think.

I do know this... I have never been so happy or laughed so much. It doesn't feel fleeting. Of course there are always hurdles and concerns in each relationship - stuff that we will have to work on and a thousand reasons to run. I love him and I love myself when I am around him. Something I haven't had before.

1 comment:

  1. Ok...this post makes me so excited and happy for you!

    ReplyDelete