Friday, March 5, 2010

Must... fight... the... urge

I have discovered that I am a runner as far as relationships go. Didn't know it before because I was in one the whole time, but now that I am out and things are different I have learned this about myself. Something goes wrong (wrong = not the way I want or requiring too much from me emotionally) and I would rather just bolt and move on than fight it out.

Could be dangerous if I don't get a hold of it.

Been working on patience -- this is part of it.

It had better be worth it because it would definitely be easier to bail and go put my toes in the sand* and grab a cold beer and move on.

*I have a passion for the beach. When I first moved into my apartment I said that all it was missing was the beach. So a really good friend of mine came over with a beach the next day and installed it on my patio. I have good people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment