Sunday, March 28, 2010

House arrest

Wouldn't wish this on anyone.

Tired of being couped up, but don't really have much of an option. Pain is still worse in the morning, but then I take drugs and sleep until about noon. The rest of the day is pretty much a roller coaster of a little pain and then suddenly a lot and then back to feeling almost normal.

Rode in the car for an hour yesterday and was exhausted afterwards.

Going a little stir crazy. Started a zombie farm on my iPhone. Beat the iPhone in three out of four games of Monopoly.

I'm probably not drinking as much as I should be. I have been trying, but (not to sound like a baby) it really hurts.

Seriously lucky to have my man. He has got to be going about crazy at this point too.

Sad to miss softball tonight. Double header. We haven't won a game yet, but I have hope for the team. We are having fun (at least I am) and planning an excellent after season party. Ha.

Follow-up appointment tomorrow. Maybe they will spray me with a magic get well medicine or tell me what I have been doing wrong.

Good news is I have seen a lot of NCIS that I hadn't seen and we are caught up through season five of the Office (that is all that is on DVD). The season enders always torture the manfolk and I feel a little guilty being the one to get him hooked. But we shall continue to watch.

Haven't eaten much and I am pretty sure that the drugs keep me fairly not hungry. I am normally the type that wants to eat all of the time. Meanwhile at random moments I find myself hungry for random things. I am keeping a list of things I want to eat in my head as soon as I'm healed.

Ok... enough of random thoughts for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment