Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Again

I love my job but I am a little burned out. I see it in myself and need to do something about it before it starts affecting my people.

I haven't used much vacation this year (too much going on developing the new team, etc.) so I have managed to work it out where starting October 18th I won't work a single 5 day work week. With the flexible scheduling (I have every other Friday off) and the holidays I was able to plan time off and then still have some days left over to kill.

Was thinking of taking two days off this week and going to the beach, but that doesn't help with the money saving policy we are trying to institute in the household. Honestly I would be happy just being at home and maybe seeing a movie and sitting by the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment