Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Does this sound right?

Working my butt off for our little family so the manfolk can do his dream job part time (and for not much money).

I sometimes have to travel.  

Last time I traveled out of town  he had one of his insane ex-girlfriends over to the house (I'm not friends with her and she hates my guts because she still wants a piece .  When I asked what he had been up to (answer = "nothing") he didn't mention it and then only find out she was there because something else crossed my path. 

So now when I travel I get nervous because he hides crap.  It's not that he had her over - whatever.  Its that he feels the need to hide it that KILLS me.  Then he told me he didn't tell me because he didn't want me to get mad --- WTF.  I wouldn't get mad if you weren't running around hiding stuff. 

IF YOU HAVE TO HIDE THE LITTLE THINGS WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WHEN IT IS SOMETHING BIG?

I've never given him reason to hide anything (except for telling him I'd kill him if he cheated on me) - but he does.  From what he's said in other conversation it sounds like left overs from bad old relationships that I now catch the brunt of.

Its a vicious cycle and he refuses to see my point.  Thinks I'm a crazy chick and he has done nothing wrong. 

It's frustrating and makes me trusting him a little more difficult.  

Red flag... I know. If I were reading this I'd call myself stupid for putting up with it. But what do I do that I haven't done? I addressed it.  He doesn't get it.  I have to travel and I'm not crazy to put him under surveillance for something stupid like talking to his ex. 

Even as I type this I get more pissed off all over again. 

And then I feel like the crazy chick.

UGH

No comments:

Post a Comment