Sunday, September 12, 2010

Font

Can't help but think that the font you use on your email says something about you.

When a guy sends me an email in a girly font I just can't take him seriously. If you are a dude writing in Comic Sans PLEASE STOP... unless you don't care if your email looks like a 16 year old girl wrote it.

And there should be a sarcasm font. That I agree with. Italics almost do it but not quite, you really need to know someone before you start getting sarcastic in email or it can all go shithouse on you.

ALL CAPS IS RESERVED FOR WHEN YOU NEED TO PUT EMPHASIS ON SOMETHING OR IF YOU FEEL LIKE YELLING. It took me two months of harassment to convince my father otherwise when he first started using email.

Whoever created Wingdings should be shot, and no it isn't funny to translate your stuff into wingdings and send it so the person has to decode it. I don't have time for that crap.

And if anyone finds a use for the Vivaldi script (besides torturing someone trying to read your stuff) please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment