Tuesday, February 1, 2011

One month down...

Update on the resolution status... I promised to try something new or go somewhere new each month. Here is what we have for January:


The Piggy Event -- definitely new, and from what the manfolk says, never to happen again.

Two new memorable restaurants -- Texas de Brazil (meat coma) and Yucatan Taco Stand (need to go back and try the margaritas)

Threw my first baby shower -- luckily the other two throwing the shower with me are pros so I basically was everyone's bitch which worked just fine for me. I can blow up some balloons with the best of 'em.

I got Iced -- something I hoped never to happen, but it did. For those of you who don't know what iced is: if someone gets you to take possession of a Smirnoff Ice (gross) you must get down on one knee and chug it within a minute. If not, more appear. It has become quite a trick to avoid them as they can be put in places such as gift bags, the dishwasher (bastards) or on top of a toilet seat (if you touch it it is yours, and if you really have to go it may be the lesser of two evils). And it was warm, double gross.

Went to a wedding in a castle -- even better, the castle was in a north Texas field surrounded by cows and horses. RANDOM.


I think that list pretty much satisfies January. With everything going on (we looked at the calendar last night, it is insane) this may be the easiest resolution ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment