Monday, May 2, 2011

April Resolution Update

Let's see... we had a grand adventure planned for early April but things went awry, hence the ridiculousness I alluded to in March's update didn't really happen. Still got to spend some time on the beach, but that certainly isn't something new for me.

As far as new things in April...

Bacon and Beer Shower - no one has ever done anything like it before.

Attended Rangers opening day. Something I had always wanted to do.

Also Rangers related, I took part in eating a 3 lb pretzel at a game we went to two weeks ago. (Picture for emphasis - it is much more grand in real life)



Got probed.

Spent the weekend in Granbury with my Ya-Yas. Had never been there, we intended to shop and really just ended up sitting in a winery all afternoon drinking and buying bottles with specialized labels (that we picked) on them. Perfectly relaxing with only a minor headache the next morning.


This isn't as fun for you guys because you knew this stuff already, that's what you get when I keep up with my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment