Friday, May 7, 2010

Pet Peeve #3

This may actually be tied for the #1 pet peeve.

Being late.

I am the get there early person and always have been, that is how I was raised.

People who are late for something we have preplanned with absolutely no reason for being late other than they didn't feel like getting off the couch five minutes earlier so that you weren't sitting there wasting time waiting on them.

Drives me crazy. Shows complete lack of respect for other people's time and whatever it is you are meeting to do. Now I understand emergencies or if the meeting before ran over or whatever - but I absolutely can't stand it for no reason.

Even worse when it is a habit -- and worse than that when they know they are late and show no sense of urgency about it.

AAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment