Friday, January 28, 2011

Unconventional Wedding

To match my unconventional wedding I am having an unconventional bridal party. My littlest brother is my maid of honor, my middle brother is a bridesmaid and Dennis (of NSFD) is my other bridesmaid.

So of course we are doing unconventional things to celebrate.

Right now we are plotting how to: get a slew of Jimmy Buffett shirts, a new tattoo and possibly skydive all in the three days we have planned for a flying standby across the country adventure. And at the end we plan to be on the beach where we will meet the manfolk and some friends for a day (or so) in the sun.

Should be a big bag of random.

2 comments:

  1. Please tell me you picked out dresses for them to wear!!

    -WeeBeeTweetin

    ReplyDelete
  2. No dresses. But they will proudly be displaying pink sashes throughout the festivities.

    ReplyDelete