Thursday, April 22, 2010

Surrender

I have almost given up hope of ever getting anything done at work. Mostly I go to meetings, get more work, and referee people. I manage to get little items done, but I don't know of a time when I have been in my office for more than 45 minutes without someone walking in needing something (or providing me with stuff to do).

My office often resembles a train station. We have an open door policy and rarely can I get away with closing up for a little while to get caught up. I get more done at home.

So I am guessing that my day off tomorrow will consist of getting all of the stuff done that I have given up on completing during normal business hours at my desk.

I can probably do my work in a fraction of the time without the distraction of the workplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment