Monday, April 26, 2010

Free speech?

So, late last week I posted a mini (and not untrue or unjustified) rant on my Facebook status about our payroll department being unresponsive and hanging up on me multiple times (they f-ed up and my paycheck was $304.90). This morning I get chastised and told to take it down by my VP because someone from the Team forwarded it to Payroll and the manager called him because their feelings were hurt. WTF? Really? You guys screw me up and then have bad customer service to top it off and I get in trouble for venting it on Facebook.

What a load of crap.

And I know they have no recourse, but I don't want to piss my VP off. So down it came.

Grrrrr

And I used to wonder the value of being anonymous in blogs and social media.

Oh and it took them four days to get me the rest of the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment