Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Control of my body

After #2 I believe we will be done having kids and I can work on getting my body back. It’s like a giant train wreck right now. I shook my head before at moms who said they wanted a ‘mom job’ from a plastic surgeon after they had their kids and now I can kind of understand (though I’m not to that point personally). Kids destroy your body. All of it, especially the parts that are used to sustain them (BOOBS!). The scale may say the same weight as before, but your body just isn’t right. It’s crazy. Celebrities are making us all look bad when they come out with a post baby body that looks like nothing happened just weeks after having a kiddo. Not everyone has a personal trainer, a chef and nannies (to watch the kid while you find time to work out) – killing me. Every spare minute I have that isn’t working is dedicated to seeing my kiddo, working out is the last thing on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment