Saturday, December 4, 2010

I have figured out women

I should probably charge for this, but I have figured out women.

they need the following:

1. good sex
2. a good listener
3. help around the house
4. to be worshipped

Now, this worship doesn't have to be in the form of ancient greek idol worship with sacrifices and such, just little presents, verbal affirmation and your man telling the world that you are his trophy (even if you have been married for 18 years). I mentioned in February that if every day were valentines day people would get laid a lot more often. That is because Hallmark has set aside that day for a woman to be treated like a queen - and it works. Imagine if you did that for no reason once in a while or once a week.

I'm lucky my manfolk knows this stuff.

We have a lot of sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment