Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Facebook etiquette?

I'm a little lost sometimes on Facebook etiquette... For instance, my ex-husband's sister (so my ex-sister-in-law) had a baby this morning and I hesitated commenting on the picture she posted. All I wanted to say was congrats, and I hesitated. Weird. Haven't had any direct communication with that sister since I moved out except for a few emails she sent right after the fact. Oh well, she's still my Facebook friend so I went ahead and posted. What's the harm in that? The ex might hate my guts, but she must not or she would have unfriended me two years ago (although I'm sure it made for excellent stalking on their side when I first left or a good resource if they want to know what's going on with me now).

We shall see if I lose a few friends after this... who knows what people are thinking and I don't want to over think it any more than I already have, I just wanted to say congratulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment