Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Facebook ghosts of the past

So... what do you do about the ex-husband's family and friends who have become 'his' on Facebook? Some of them I like very much, but others I don't really think I'll ever have anything to do with. I do know that the information that goes up on FB gets back to him from some of the stuff that he has said/found out about - and I don't really care. He has staunchly resisted technology - texting (until he started dating, then all of a sudden it wasn't as terrible as he always said), myspace, Facebook, etc. - so he isn't on there (yet) and I know I won't be talking to these folks any time soon so I am not sure whether or not to leave it alone.

Meh. Just something I was thinking about when it was telling me to reconnect with the sister in law I never quite liked because she didn't seem to care about anyone but herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment