Monday, November 21, 2011

Daily News

Got to work to the news that the ex is pregnant (well, his wife is) with twins. I know they really wanted it (they rushed their wedding for it and they had to go through fertility treatments to get there) so I guess I should be excited for him, but I'm really just *blah* about the whole thing. I can't decide if I should care more than I do.

The only thing that strikes me (and I think it is really out of spite for the whole annulment because I didn't want to have kids with him thing) is that it would have been a little self satisfying to get knocked up first. I know, it's petty, but - it is what it is. Other than that - Am I heartless for not really caring?

It all boils down to... I really made a good decision when I changed my life.

Oh and... the annulment still isn't final.

No comments:

Post a Comment