Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Creepy Dress Communication

So, with my wedding dress purchase came a preservation kit. I guess it's a big deal in the wedding dress world, you put it in the box they provide and it ships out to get cleaned and vaccuum sealed into a different, fancier box. So I sent it off, and got this two days later...

"Wow, what a ride,"

"I am having Memories Gown Preservation send you an e-mail to let you know that I arrived safely."

"Did you know that Memories offers an upgrade service? Yeah, I saw this other gown getting the royal treatment. First, I saw it getting meticulously hand-cleaned and pressed, and then, they wrapped it in this museum-style muslin fabric. Next, they put it in this special box and shrunk wrapped the box for added protection... not to mention the additional $500.00 declared Insurance value. Man.... these guys go all out!!"

"If you have already seen the benefit, a loud, THANK YOU! If not, to learn more, call Customer Service at 866-492-GOWN."

"Missing you... I will back in a Jiffy!!"


Love,

Your Gown!


So creepy... I wonder how often it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment