Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Just when everything was rolling...

Picked a date for the wedding, put down a deposit, bought plane tickets, paid for dog surgery, about to sign on a slightly bigger place to live... lots of money out the door in the last few weeks.

So of course the manfolk got laid off this morning. Apparently their team was too efficient and got their project done, so the company is restructuring and no longer has a need for them. WTF? You did your job too well so now you are unemployed?

Plus they told him this morning and said his last day would be Friday. What company does that? Aren't you setting yourself off for a pissed of employee to sabotage you?

On another note, as much as my people make me crazy I am extremely lucky to have a stable job that I enjoy (except for the days where I want to strangle someone).

No comments:

Post a Comment